China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Electric Power Industry Office (CCPIT Electric Power), established in the year of 2006, is one of the professional industrial branches of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT).
CCPIT Electric Power is the economic and trade organization of China's electric power industry operated under the supervision of both CCPIT and CEC. Based on the related laws, regulations and policies in China and being the bridges between the government and utilities, its main functions are: conducting technical inter-flow and trade; introducing the up-to-date technologies and overseas investment so as to serve the GONGING OUT strategy better.
The establishment of CCPIT Electric Power opens a new way of promoting foreign trade and economic & technological cooperation in this sector. As an important leading industry of opening up policy, China's power sector's foreign trade has covered dozens of countries and/or regions around the world. The connections and cooperation of China's power sector with various trade and electric power organizations have been established. CCPIT Electric Power will commit itself to broaden the communications and cooperation with our overseas counterparts, to facilitate foreign trade, to bridge the connections with power industries of different countries and/or regions through various economic & technological cooperation and introducing overseas investment and world class technologies.
1. To communicate with the related trade & commerce organizations and assist the power utilities in China to broaden their technical exchanges and cooperation.
2.To investigate, collect and release related economic and trade information of power sector in China; To provide information and consultant services to electric power utilities and organizations both at home and abroad regarding economic & technical cooperation and trade; To edit and print publications(in electronic or others alike).
3. To organize and host electric power exhibitions & fairs at home and abroad to broaden trade, scientific and technological exchanges and introduction of advanced technologies.
4. To organize and host trainings, workshops, seminars and conferences concerning the trade and technical exchanges; and to organize China's power utilities to participate the economic & trade activities abroad; to facilitate project financing in China or abroad and to facilitate the participation of project bidding and help the Chinese utilities to open the overseas market.
5. To invite and receive foreign economic & trade delegations and groups; to organize economic & trade, technological and entrepreneurs delegations abroad.
6. To promote cooperation among small and medium sized enterprises of the sector; to serve for and bridge among the small and medium sized enterprises in the economic & technical cooperation.
7. With the function of bridging the government and enterprises, to brief and reflect related problems and concerns to the related government departments; and to publicize related laws, regulations and policies.
8. To assist enterprises solving antidumping appeals and lawsuits; To provide related legal consultant, agent and intellectual property protection services guided under CCPIT.
9. To conduct businesses authorized by CCPIT.